We Care About Our Patients.
At Corner Clinic, we work hard to provide the highest quality medical services to our patients. From nose to toes, we’ve got you covered!
A Commitment to Our Patients About Antibiotics:
Antibiotics only fight infections caused by bacteria. Like all drugs, they can be harmful and should only be used when necessary. Taking antibiotics when you have a virus can do more harm than good: you will still feel sick and the antibiotic could give you a skin rash, diarrhea, a yeast infection, or worse.
How can you help? When you have a cough, sore throat, or other illness, tell your doctor you only want an antibiotic if it is really necessary. If you are not prescribed an antibiotic, ask what you can do to feel better and get relief from your symptoms.
Your health is important to us. As your healthcare providers, we promise to provide the best possible treatment for your condition. If an antibiotic is not needed, we will explain this to you and will offer a treatment plan that will help. We are dedicated to prescribing antibiotics only when they are needed, and we will avoid giving you antibiotics when they might do more harm than good.
Why Choose Corner Clinic?
- We have a dedicated team who enjoys caring for patients. You’ll always be greeted with a friendly smile and treated like a member of the family.
- We accept walk-ins at any time. You’ll never need an appointment here.
- We are conveniently located
- We accept most major health insurance plans and offer affordable self-pay options*
- We are open 7 days a week
*Corner Clinic now accepts Mississippi Physician Care Network / Fox Everett and First Choice Health Network insurance.